Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Beginnings...

Neil DeGrasse Tyson - Most Astounding Fact

Hello everyone...I just wanted to post a link to a video that I have fallen in love with; simple yet elegant, the images and the words of Neil DeGrasse Tyson in response to a question during a "Time" magazine review, he was asked "What is the most astounding fact you can share with us about the universe?". His answer was so beautifully explained, and the imagery set along side his response initiated such a visceral response in my heart, nearly setting me to tears(kudos to the creator of the clip) and my mind simultaneously being blown by the simplicity yet convoluted idea that everything in the universe(aka the Force =P) is around and within us. I couldn't promote or push across an ethos for peace, love, unity, and respect than what is given by the great Dr. Tyson, and how we as humans are not that different from the ground we walk on and air we breathe...have a great rainy Sunday everyone, take care.

David =D

No comments:

Post a Comment