Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A New Commitment

Hello, world...thank you for taking the time to come across my page and to read my words; there's no greater gain to a writer than someone who reads what he/she wrote to have a better understanding/meaning. I've been quite the shitty writer, as you can tell from the lack of activity here, but mainly because I've been speaking about my ideas and opinions a bit more in other forums and in person, so cataloging them hasn't been entirely necessary on here or other online places.

I'm doing my best to write as much as possible, but its tough to be creative when creativity strikes at random moments and I find it best when I have the freedom to express my creativity when I'm free and open to it. Having to participate in our society by getting a job and paying taxes limits my availibility to creating articles or opinions here because I don't have the means to write or dictate my thoughts freely. I try to maintain the idea when it comes to me but after a long day on the clock, I tend to lose some of the idea to meaningless day to day tasks.

I'm not excusing my failure to write or express myself on my job, its still my failure, but I'm more aware now of the care and consistancy I need to secure my ideals and opinions in my mind so as to be able to explain or share them with you at a later time when I have a moment to express them.

I will do better to share my thoughts as the new year goes on, and I hope you will continue to read, react, and conversate with me about what I write about and what I share, thank you again, and have a good night.

=D


No comments:

Post a Comment